Vanuatu is a tropical archipelago in the South Pacific and is many people’s idea of paradise. It’s the perfect place for those who want the utmost privacy in a place as far removed from the rest of the world as possible.
Apart from its remoteness, one other thing that sets Vanuatu apart is its citizenship by investment program – the only one in the Pacific region.
The country is consistently rated as the “Happiest Country on Earth” probably having to do with its off-the-radar location that lets you escape all the world’s troubles as well as its pristine nature.
Vanuatu’s population of approximately 300 000 live in a country with extremely clean air, water and food, it’s also part of the Commonwealth which means Vanuatu’s citizens get extra rights in the UK due to historical ties.
Its official language is English, French and Bislama but the really interesting fact is that Vanuatu has the highest density of languages per capita in the world. Over 100 native languages and dialects are spoken across Vanuatu’s islands.
Vanuatu’s climate is tropical and for three quarters of the year the weather is hot and humid.
Vanuatu’s Citizenship by investment program is currently proving to be one of the fastest and simplest second passport options available.
Vanuatu offers citizenship with full Ni-Vanuatu rights (less voting rights and political involvement). There are no restrictions on dual citizenship and there is no requirement to visit or reside to retain a passport.
Vanuatu has no income tax, wealth tax, capital gains or inheritance tax.
Candidates may apply for Vanuatu Honorary Citizenship by contribution to the Government of Vanuatu of $130 000USD for a single applicant and up to $180 000USD per application for a family of up to four members.
The citizenship acquired under the Development Support Program (DSP) is fully recognized by the Government of Vanuatu. Those applying for and receiving Vanuatu citizenship under the DSP have the full right to reside in Vanuatu at all times and the passport is renewable upon expiry.
- Vanuatu gives access to 129 visa-free or visa on arrival countries including United Kingdom, European Union, Singapore and Hong Kong. Vanuatu also has a mutual visa waiver agreement with Schengen Area and Russia.
- You can add most of your family to your application.
- You can stay up to 90 days within any 180 period in a Schengen country and 6 months in a year in the United Kingdom.
- Vanuatu has zero corporate tax, it has also no income tax, no capital gains tax, no estate tax, no wealth tax, no withholding tax, no gift tax and no other personal income taxes. Aside from a locally applied 15% VAT, there are almost no taxes at all. Vanuatu is business friendly.
- Completely confidential process
The Government of Vanuatu has also confirmed it is possible to make payments in bitcoin for the citizenship by investment program.
On average, processing times are between two-three months, of course the speed in which a file is approved is also partially down to how quickly applicants can gather their documentation and arrange the transfer of funds.
Apply for Vanuatu Citizenship
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.
We recommend that you always check your spam/junk folder for legitimate emails that have been sent there by mistake and add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your White List or Safe Sender List.