CySEC – Circular 445
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission has issued a Circular 445 on the 26th of April 2021, with subject of (Extension of reporting/notification deadlines), informing the Cyprus Investment Firms (CIFs), that due to COVID-19 and in an effort to ensure operational continuity, the deadlines for a submission to CySEC of the following reports/notification are extended.
- Annual Compliance Function Report
- Annual Risk Management Report
- Annual Internal Audit Report
- Annual Audited Financial Statements
- Annual Auditors’ Suitability Report
Due to the aforementioned and in order to help with any uncertainty and disruption to the CIFs’ business operations, CySEC will comprehend a delay of two (2) months to submit the above listed reports/notifications that would otherwise have been due April 30, 2021.
Add a Comment