COMPANY FORMATION IN UKRAINE:
Ukraine is located in the heart of Eastern Europe and occupies a land area of 603,700 sq km. It is the second largest country in Europe after Russia and is bordered by Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Moldova and Romania to the west, Russia to the north-east, Belarus to the north and the Black Sea and the Azov Sea to the south.
The United Kingdom is the sixth largest investor in Ukraine with over 150 well-established UK companies in Ukraine, including BP, Shell, BAT, Imperial Tobacco and Marks and Spencer. However, starting a business or expanding operations into the country involves a certain amount of bureaucracy and is best handled by a professional with sound knowledge of the relevant procedures. Unlike legislation in other countries, Ukrainian law does not allow investors to set up a partnership in the country or convert a representative office into a company. This means a limited liability company is the most widely used method for foreign investors to start a business in Ukraine.
WHY REGISTER A COMPANY IN UKRAINE:
- Registration is simple, transparent, inexpensive, and does not require a significant investment.
- It takes from 1 to 14 days depending on the type of company.
- Ukrainian citizens and foreigners have equal rights to open and do business in Ukraine.
- Tax may be at the rate of 5% and 2% during martial law.
- Convenient geographical location. Ukraine is located between Europe and Asia with access to the Black Sea.
REGISTRATION IN UKRAINE:
- Determine the company’s name.
- Decide on the share capital of your company.
- Find an address for your company.
- Obtain a Ukrainian tax ID.
- Visit a notary to sign a founding resolution that is your written decision to register a company.
- Fill out a registration form.
- Submit your founding resolutions and the registration application to a state registrar office.
Apply for our Ukraine Company Formations Services
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.