Company formation South Africa
The Republic of South Africa (South Africa) is the most developed and rich country in the African continent. The state is situated in the southern part of the continent. South Africa shares border with Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe in the north, and with Swaziland and Mozambique in the north-east. The enclave state of Lesotho is located in the territory of South Africa. The capital is Pretoria. Bringing business to the international arena and optimization of taxation are important steps on the way to carry out highly profitable activities. They may be implemented by means of registration of a company in the Republic of South Africa. The country is suitable for conducting export-import activities, the creation of holding companies and other firms.
WHY REGISTER A COMPANY IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Transparent system of taxation with the agreements on avoidance of double taxation signed with 45 countries.
- Stability and developed infrastructure. In the African continent, South Africa is the richest country with a stable economy. There is a big financial potential and conditions for the development of the profitable activity.
- Using nominal services. The state allows the use of the services of nominal representatives. It significantly saves time and money.
HOW TO REGISTER A COMPANY IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Determining objectives and the types of business activities you are going to carry out.
- Selecting, checking, and reserving a commercial name for a prospective entity.
- Arranging the details about founders, beneficiary owners, and possible management of the enterprise.
- Preparing and formalizing the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Forming and lodging the package of registration documents.
- Registration completion in terms of tax and social security.
- Opening a corporate bank account.
- Getting extra required licenses and permits.
TYPES OF BUSINESSES
- Proprietary Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
- Close Corporation
- Representative Office
Apply for our South Africa Company Formations Services
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.