COMPANY FORMATION SINGAPORE
The registration of a company in Singapore can provide the founder with great benefits, improving the reputation and enabling the expansion throughout the Asian continent. The country is characterized by financial stability and beneficial legislation, which allows non-residents from different countries to establish businesses in Singapore without unnecessary bureaucratic delays.
WHY REGISTER A COMPANY IN SINGAPORE
- Identifying core business priorities you are going to realize through an entity in Singapore.
- Collecting information about future founders and beneficiaries of an enterprise.
- Choosing management for a future company.
- Selecting a business name and approving it with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
- Arranging a business address for a corporate entity.
- Drafting statutory documents for an enterprise.
- Forming and submitting the set of registration documents to the registrar.
- Registration for tax and social security purposes.
- Opening a corporate bank account.
- Applying for and receiving business permits and licenses (for regulated activities).
HOW TO REGISTER A COMPANY IN SINGAPORE
- Short-time period for company registration (10-14 days approximately)
- Beneficial taxation regimes
- Prestigious location for doing business with lots of financial centers
- Permit to purchase real estate – there are no restrictions on foreign ownership in Singapore
- Exemption from currency exchange control and auditing in most cases
- Safety of corporate assets – stable economy and reliable banking system ensures the effectiveness of long-term investments and capital protection
- The flexibility of management that can be arranged remotely
TYPES OF BUSINESSES
- Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
Apply for our Singapore Company Formations Services
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.