Company Formation Saint Kitts & Nevis
Saint Kitts and Nevis is a calm and safe island jurisdiction in the Caribbean Region. It has a very developed tourism sector but also opens a huge potential to handle international and financial businesses. It encourages capital flow in the country, including through simplified registration procedures. Foreign entrepreneurs are also entitled to obtain a residence permit and citizenship for their investments.
WHY REGISTER A COMPANY IN SAINT KITTS & NEVIS
- extremely loyal approach to foreign entrepreneurs;
- general simplicity of company incorporation;
- confidentiality of shareholders and final beneficiaries;
- high degree of asset security;
- extremely advantageous taxation terms;
- Saint Kitts and Nevis is a part of the Commonwealth of Nations;
- absence of currency control restrictions.
HOW TO REGISTER A COMPANY IN SAINT KITTS & NEVIS
- Formulating the range of economic activities you are going to carry out through a future company.
- Formalizing relations with a local licensed registered agent who will actually submit an application on your behalf.
- Preselecting an official commercial name for an upcoming company.
- Searching for and formalizing an official legal address for a new LLC/IBC.
- Requesting and formalizing in an appropriate form all the documents and details about founders, including a mother company (if any), managers, and final beneficiaries. This information will not be public but should be up-to-date and at disposal of a registered agent.
- Drafting and executing statutory and application documents for submission.
- Applying for the incorporation to the Company Registrar with the entire set of documents, including a bank statement on the payment of the incorporation fee. Receiving the Certificate of Incorporation in the case of positive feedback.
- Formalizing a ready-made company for the purposes of paying compulsory tax and social security charges.
- Opening corporate bank accounts.
- Submitting an application for getting a separate license or permit that may be necessary for a specific type of regulated activity.
TYPES OF BUSINESSES
- Limited liability company (LLC)
- International business corporation (IBC)
Apply for our Saint Kitts and Nevis Company Formations Services
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.