Company Formation Marshall Islands
The Republic of the Marshall Islands is an independent country located in the Pacific Ocean, namely, in Micronesia. The area of the republic is nearly 181 km2. In the 20th century, it was occupied by Japan and the US and finally gained independence in 1979. Today, it is an associated state of the US, famous for its offshore financial services and maritime registry.
The country is a democracy and is ruled by a parliament and a president. English is the country’s official language, and the island is politically very stable.
The Marshall Islands offshore financial centre is hugely popular for its offshore companies. The high quality of its corporate services is due to the efficiency of the International Registries, the Registrar of Companies in the Marshall Islands.
Why Register a Company in Marshall Islands
- Possibility of obtaining advantages from operation in tax-free jurisdiction;
- There are no requirements on reporting;
- These is lack of foreign exchange control;
- Proximity of the USA;
- The possibility of establishing company by type of American and English ones;
- The Republic has signed the Hague Convention.
- The legislative framework
- Activities and registration of offshore company in the Marshall Islands are governed by the Law “On Companies” of 1990.
Types of Businesses you can Register in Marshal Islands
The following types of entities are available for incorporation in the Marshall Islands:
- International Business Company (IBC)
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Limited Partnership (LP)
- Foreign Maritime Entity (FME)
Companies incorporated in the Marshall Islands are a good choice, inter alia, for the following types of activities:
- Asset holding
- Yacht ownership
- Tax planning
- International trade and e-commerce
- Holding patents and trademarks
- Holding vessels
Apply for our Marshall Islands Company Formations Services
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.