Company Formation Liechtenstein
Liechtenstein is a microstate or Principality in Western Europe, bordering Austria and Switzerland. It is a member of the European Economic Area and the WTO and at the same time not a member of the European Union. So, it has its own official currency, which is the Swiss franc (CHF). Despite its small territories and small population, the country has a thriving economy.
Why register a company in Liechtenstein
- The GDP growth rate of this state always hovers around 4%.
- The inflation rate for June 2020 is -1.3%.
- According to the latest data in 2018, the unemployment rate was 1.7%.
- Both women and men – citizens of Liechtenstein – retire at the age of 64.
- Export prevails over imports almost 2 times.
- The country’s credit rating, compiled by S&P in 2016, has the best possible indicator – AAA.
Steps for Registering a company in Liechtenstein
The set of documents, required for registering different types of companies, is approximately the same and consists of:
- Extract from the commercial register and tax office;
- Charter of the company;
- Memorandum of Association;
- Founders’ passports.
Types of Businesses
- joint-stock company – AG;
- institution – Anstalt;
- closed limited liability company – GmbH;
- closed stock company – Stiftung;
- trust company – Trust Enterprise;
- branch of a foreign company.
Apply for our Liechtenstein Company Formations Services
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.