Company Formation Liberia
Liberia Is a country that permanently ensures good conditions for encouraging foreign investment, guaranteeing stability and flexibility of doing business. The local government of the jurisdiction also cares about maintaining a high level of confidentiality and quality corporate services. You may set up a company in Liberia in one of the next forms for enjoying these and other local benefits.
Why register a Company in Liberia
- Cost-effective option for registering and running a company from abroad
- No requirements to the annual audits and reporting in most cases
- Shareholders and management of a company may be of any nationality
- Available tax exemptions
- No requirements concerning the disclosure of data about shareholders and beneficial owners
Steps for Registering a Company in Liberia
Company incorporation in Liberia may require passing these preliminary steps:
- Clarifying your business priorities in this jurisdiction and drafting a business plan with major business activities you are going to conduct.
- Choosing and verifying a business name for a future business vehicle.
- Arranging a registered business address for an entity.
- Collecting data about founders and beneficial owners of the future corporate formation.
- Choosing management for a future company.
- Drafting the Memorandum and Articles of Association for a future company.
- Forming and lodging the set of registration documents to the Liberian International Ship and Corporate Registry.
- Registration for tax and social security purposes.
- Opening a bank account for a future vehicle.
- Obtaining additional licenses and permits (required for certain types of commercial activities only).
Types of Businesses
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Limited Partnership
Apply for our Liberia Company Formations Services
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.