Company Formation Grenada
Grenada is an island nation in the Caribbean considered one of the best tax havens in the world. The country is rich in natural resources and attractive as a tourist destination. Grenada is an offshore country where most of the income of non-residents is tax-free. Entrepreneurs can promote international trade and provide access to the U.S. market, opening a company in St. George’s or any other city in Grenada. Local laws protect investors’ rights.
WHY REGISTER A COMPANY IN GRENADA
- well-developed infrastructure;
- political stability;
- access to the international market;
- minimum registration requirements;
- prospects of obtaining citizenship for investment;
- possibility of opening a single-owner company in Grenada;
- no need to hold shareholder meetings, publish data on beneficiaries and directors;
STEPS FOR REGISTERING A COMPANY IN GRENADA
- reserve a unique company name with the Office of Corporate Affairs and Intellectual Property;
- go through the company registration procedure in Grenada, submit the required documents, and obtain a certificate;
- obtain company seal;
- file information with the Inland Revenue Department for tax purposes;
- register with the National Insurance Scheme for social security of employees;
- to open a bank account;
- obtain the necessary licenses and permits for business activities.
TYPES OF BUSINESSES
- sole proprietorship;
- international business company (IBC);
- Limited Liability Company (LLC).
Apply for our Grenada Company Formations Services
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.