COMPANY FORMATION BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
The British Virgin Islands (BVI) is a British overseas territory located in the Caribbean (the Francis Drake Channel), it is bordered by the east to Puerto Rico. The capital city of the British Virgin Islands is Road Town with a population consisting of over 30,000 people. The official currency of the British Virgin Islands (BVI) is the United States Dollar (USD) with the English language as its official language.
The BVI Business Companies Act 2004 is the legislative framework regulating Company formation, regulation and other incorporation related activities in the British Virgin Islands. The government is a political democracy under a constitutional monarchy.
WHY REGISTER COMPANY IN BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS?
- Political and economic stable state;
- Ease of incorporation, operation and maintenance;
- A classic offshore jurisdiction;
- Tax-free regime;
- Minimum of one shareholder;
- No minimum paid-up share capital requirement;
- Confidentiality of the directors, shareholders and beneficiaries’ details (not available to the public);
- Non-residents are allowed to register offshore companies in the BVI in any sphere of activity permitted by the legislation of the state;
REGISTERING A COMPANY IN BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
Step 1. GFSC Global works with the client to get the company’s name and activity approval from the Registry;
Step 2. GFSC Global works with the client to secure the Memorandum of Association (MOA);
Step 3. GFSC Global collects, prepares and files the necessary incorporation documents on behalf of the client to the relevant authorities for approval;
Step 4. GFSC Global works with the client to open a corporate bank account in BVI;
Step 5. GFSC Global deliver the certificate of incorporation personally to the client or via courier service.
Apply for our British Virgin Islands IBC Company Formations Services
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.