COMPANY FORMATION IN BELIZE
Belize, a small Caribbean state, is located in Central America. In the north, Belize borders on Mexico, in the west – on Guatemala, and its eastern borders are washed by the Caribbean Sea.
The country’s area is 22,966 sq.km, the population is about 390 thousand people (as estimated in 2019). The country’s capital is Belmopan with the population of 13.8 thousand people. Almost half of country’s population (about 48%) lives off the coast of the Caribbean Sea.
Belize is a well-known offshore jurisdiction that offers favourable conditions for doing business for non-residents. Foreigners are subject to minimal requirements, but an exhaustive list of benefits is provided. For example, company registration in Belmopan or another Belizean city will make available to businesspeople the following benefits.
WHY REGISTER COMPANY IN BELIZE?
- High confidentiality;
- No annual financial and tax reports are required, no audits are conducted;
- openness to foreign investment;
- high level of confidentiality of business activities, as well as information about beneficiaries;
- quick and easy company registration process;
- preferential tax treatment;
- a developed financial sector;
- absence of currency control.
REGISTRATION OF COMPANY: COMPANY TYPE:
- International Business Company (IBC);
REGISTERING A COMPANY IN BELIZE
- Selection of the best form of ownership for the future company.
- Selection of a unique name for the new legal entity.
- Collection of necessary data and documents for company registration in Belize.
- Drawing up and executing the essential registration and incorporation documents.
- Filing the documents for registration, followed by entering information about the new entity into the Registry of Companies.
- Obtaining a certificate of incorporation of the new company in Belize.
- Registration to pay taxes and mandatory social security fees.
- Opening of corporate bank accounts.
- Obtaining a trade license (for IBCs) or other licenses may be required for certain regulated activities.
Apply for our Belize Company Formations Services
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.