COMPANY FORMATION IN BARBADOS
- Barbados is a country located in the Lesser Antilles of the West Indies, it is bordered by the Windward Islands and the Caribbean Sea, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Martinique and north east of Trinidad and Tobago.
- The capital of Barbados is Bridgetown (it is also the largest city in Barbados), the population of Barbados is over 280, 000 people with English and Bajan creole as its official languages. Barbados is ranked as one of the leading tourist destinations as it is considered part of the Caribbean islands. The official currency of Barbados is the Barbadian dollar (BBD).
- The government of Barbados is that of unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy. Barbados is a member of the Commonwealth of nations, world trade Organization, Caribbean Community (CARICOM), Organization of American States (OAS) and Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ). The legislative framework regulating the activities of the company is the Companies Act 1982.
WHY REGISTER A COMPANY IN BARBADOS
- stability of the government and administration;
- providing guarantees and protection to the stakeholders at the legal level;
- broad tax advantages;
- the minimum level of corruption in the country;
- lack of control over foreign exchange transactions;
- confirmation of the respectability of the jurisdiction in the form of approval from the Organization of the Economic Cooperation and Development;
- reliable and developed legal framework;
- application and support of various types of investment mechanisms;
- the ability to conduct business in various formats, including international commercial companies, mutual funds, trusts and limited liability companies.
REGISTERING A COMPANY IN BARBADOS
Step 1. GFSC Global works with the client to get the company’s name and activity approval from the Companies Registry;
Step 2. GFSC Global works with the client to secure the Memorandum of Association (MOA);
Step 3. GFSC Global collects, prepares and files the necessary incorporation documents on behalf of the client to the relevant authorities for approval;
Step 4. GFSC Global works with the client to open a corporate bank account in Barbados;
Step 5. GFSC Global deliver the certificate of incorporation personally to the client or via courier service.
Apply for our Barbados Company Formations Services
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.