COMPANY FORMATION BAHRAIN
Bahrain is a small but dynamic country located in the heart of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region. It has a favourable business environment and offers numerous investment opportunities across various sectors. Here are some reasons why you should consider investing in Bahrain:
- Strategic location: Bahrain is strategically located at the crossroads of the GCC region, making it an ideal location for businesses looking to expand their reach in the Middle East and beyond.
- Pro-business environment: Bahrain offers a pro-business environment that is conducive to investment and entrepreneurship. The country has a well-developed legal and regulatory framework that protects investors’ rights and guarantees the ease of doing business.
- Competitive costs: Bahrain offers competitive costs for setting up and running a business. The cost of living is relatively low compared to other GCC countries, and the government provides various incentives to attract foreign investment.
WHY REGISTER A COMPANY IN BAHRAIN:
- Plenty of signed free trade agreements and treaties with different states and international organizations (including the World Trade Organization, the International Monetary Fund)
- Lots of tax exemptions
- Highly developed financial sector
- Many incentives for foreign investments
REGISTERING A COMPANY IN BAHRAIN:
- Definition of the activities scope (not all industries are open to foreigners).
- Selection of the name of the future enterprise – it should not repeat already registered trademarks and brands.
- Collecting details about the entity’s shareholders – there may be certain restrictions on a range of shareholders.
- Appointment of company directors.
- Formation of the authorized capital of the company.
- Development of a memorandum of association and the charter of a limited liability company – with the prior approval of these documents by the Ministry of Commerce.
- Opening a settlement account and obtaining a certificate of bank deposit.
- Filing an application for the registration of the company together with an accompanying package of documents.
- Registration for tax and social security purposes.
- Obtaining additional licenses and permits (required for certain regulated types of activities).
Apply for our Bahrain Company Formations Services
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.