Benefits of Registering a Company in Estonia
- -Digital citizenship – Estonia became the first company to offer digital citizenship in the world. This means that anyone from around the world can start a business in the country.
- European Union member – Estonia is a member of the European Union. This makes it possible for companies to do business in all EU member states.
- International memberships – Estonia is a member of OECD, OSCE, WTO, and Council of the Baltic Sea States. This makes it an ideal place to do business.
- Easy process of starting a business – The process of starting a business in
- Estonia is very easy. It takes less than a week to get started.
- Digital company – Everything in Austria is done online. This helps to reduce bureaucracy.
How to Register a Company in Estonia
- Company name – Come up with a company name that is unique. You can do a company name search on the trade office website.
- Select a service provider – You should select a service provider such as GSCF Global.
- The provider will guide you throughout the process. You will need to pay the provider and other processing fees.
Types of Companies in Estonia
- Private limited company (OU) – This company has a minimum share capital of EUR 2,500.
- Public limited company (AS) – Has a minimum share capital of EUR 25,000.
- Sole Proprietorship – This is the easiest type of business that is suitable for sole traders. You can do this easily using the EESTI program.
- Partnership – This can be a General Partnership (TU), Limited Partnership (UU) or Commercial Partnership
- Branch of foreign company
What is an Estonian E-Residence?
FAQs for Registering a Company in Estonia
What is the corporate tax in Estonia?
Can I register a business in Estonia online?
- Identification card or passport.
- Memorandum of Association
- Birth certificate
- Filled registration documents
Apply for our Estonia Company Formations Services
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.
We recommend that you always check your spam/junk folder for legitimate emails that have been sent there by mistake and add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your White List or Safe Sender List.