Benefits of Registering a Company in Estonia
- -Digital citizenship – Estonia became the first company to offer digital citizenship in the world. This means that anyone from around the world can start a business in the country.
- European Union member – Estonia is a member of the European Union. This makes it possible for companies to do business in all EU member states.
- International memberships – Estonia is a member of OECD, OSCE, WTO, and Council of the Baltic Sea States. This makes it an ideal place to do business.
- Easy process of starting a business – The process of starting a business in
- Estonia is very easy. It takes less than a week to get started.
- Digital company – Everything in Austria is done online. This helps to reduce bureaucracy.
How to Register a Company in Estonia
- Company name – Come up with a company name that is unique. You can do acompany name search on the trade office website.
- Select a service provider – You should select a service provider such as GSCFGlobal.
- The provider will guide you throughout the process. You will need to pay theprovider and other processing fees.
Types of Companies in Estonia
- Private limited company (OU) – This company has a minimum share capital of EUR 2,500.
- Public limited company (AS) – Has a minimum share capital of EUR 25,000.
- Sole Proprietorship – This is the easiest type of business that is suitable for sole traders. You can do this easily using the EESTI program.
- Partnership – This can be a General Partnership (TU), Limited Partnership (UU) or Commercial Partnership
- Branch of foreign company
What is an Estonian E-Residence?
FAQs for Registering a Company in Estonia
What is the corporate tax in Estonia?
Can I register a business in Estonia online?
- Identification card or passport.
- Memorandum of Association
- Birth certificate
- Filled registration documents
Apply for our Estonia Company Formations Services
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.
We are passionate about helping companies succeed. It is in their success that we are also succeed. Other business formation services that we offer are: mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, liquidation, intellectual property, and regulatory advisory. We also help in incorporation of offshore and onshore companies, international trusts, and alternative investment funds.
Companies select us for several reasons. First, we are an award-winning company with a global reach. Second, we always put our customers first because we cannot succeed without them. Third, we are people of high integrity and always put our customers’ budgets in our consideration.