Company Formation Croatia
Why Start a Company in Croatia?
- EU member – The European Union is the second-biggest economy in the world after the United States. It has a population of more than 500 million.This makes it an ideal market for any company.
- Friendly tax rates – Croatia has a corporate tax rate of 18%. This is lower than that of the European union average.
- Wealthy and urban country – Croatia is a generally wealthy country, which provides a good market for any company.
- Vibrant service sector – The service sector is growing rapidly.
- The process of starting a company in Croatia is relatively easy.
How to Register a Company in Croatia
FAQs on Company Registration in Croatia
Which documents are required to register a company in Croatia?
What is the amount needed to register a company in Croatia?
What is the corporate tax rate in Croatia?
The corporate tax rate in Croatia is 18%. There is also a VAT of 25%
Must I be present to register a company in Croatia?
Apply for our Croatia Company Formations Services
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.
We are passionate about helping companies succeed. It is in their success that we are also succeed. Other business formation services that we offer are: mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, liquidation, intellectual property, and regulatory advisory. We also help in incorporation of offshore and onshore companies, international trusts, and alternative investment funds.
Companies select us for several reasons. First, we are an award-winning company with a global reach. Second, we always put our customers first because we cannot succeed without them. Third, we are people of high integrity and always put our customers’ budgets in our consideration.