Company Formation Austria
Why Register a Company in Austria?
- Member of the European Union – Austria became a member in 1995. This
- makes it a member of the most powerful union in the world.
- Powerful neighbors – Austria neighbors Germany and the Netherlands, which
- are some of the most powerful EU members.
- High standards of life – Austria has one of the highest standards of life in the
- world. This makes it have a good market for financial companies.
- Developed infrastructure – Like most EU members, Austria has some of the
- best road, rail, and air infrastructure in the world.
- Government support – The Austrian government has put in place important
- support mechanisms for local and international businesses. It is ranked at number 27 on the World Bank’s ease of doing business.
Business Entities in Austria
- Sole proprietorship – This is the simplest form of business that is common for small traders.
- Limited Liability Company – An LLC is a company that transfers liability from the founder to the company. It can be public or private and can have at least one shareholder.
- Partnership – This is a company formed by a group of people. A partnership can be general, limited, dormant, and civil law partnership.
- Subsidiary or branch – These are global companies that want to establish their businesses in the country.
Registering a Company in Austria
Do I need a lawyer to register a company in Austria?
What is the minimum share capital for a company in Austria?
Apply for our Austria Company Formations Services
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.
We recommend that you always check your spam/junk folder for legitimate emails that have been sent there by mistake and add “email@example.com” to your White List or Safe Sender List.