COMPANY FORMATION IN CANADA
Canada attracts entrepreneurs by flexible conditions for the registration of companies and the lack of restrictions on the collaboration with representatives of other jurisdictions. Companies in Canada are very popular in the field of online business. Here you may establish an IT cluster or web studio, organize the sale of virtual start-ups as well conduct operations with virtual assets. Prifinance specialists are versed in the organization of activities abroad and can arrange quickly your business presence in this country.
WHY REGISTER A COMPANY IN CANADA?
- advanced economy and stable legislation that protects entrepreneurs and creates conditions for effective business development;
- good international reputation;
- flexible terms of formation and payment of the authorized capital (at the discretion of the owners);
- preferential tax regime for non-residents carrying out activities outside of Canada;
- variety of governmental, provincial, and municipal programs;
- lack of commitments on keeping accounting records, submission of tax returns, organization of auditing;
- the lack of foreign exchange control;
- a possibility to obtain a residence permit easily;
- lack of residency requirements for shareholders;
- high level of confidentiality for beneficial owners;
- owners of a business may use the nominee services.
COMPANY REGISTRATION IN CANADA
- Identifying business goals, you are going to realize through your enterprise in Canada.
- Selecting and verifying a business name for a future corporation.
- Collecting data about founders, beneficiary owners, and future managers of an enterprise.
- Arranging the registered address for a future enterprise.
- Drafting and formalizing statutory documents for this corporate entity.
- Forming and submitting the set of registration documents to the registrar.
- Arranging a corporate seal, minutes book, and other records.
- Registration for tax and social security purposes.
- Opening a bank account.
- Obtaining licenses and special permits (required for certain types of regulated activities).
Apply for our Canada Company Formations Services
Please complete the form and an expert will get back to you within 24 hours.